Terms and Conditions
1. Use of content
- The services that we are providing to you via the Site consist of the content and the functionalities available on the Site or otherwise provided to you as a result of your use of the Site (“the Services”).
- You acknowledge and agree that you are only permitted to use the Site and the Services as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions or elsewhere on the Site.
- You agree that the Site and the Services are for your own personal use only.
- You may not
- copy, disclose, modify, reformat, display, distribute, license, transmit, sell, perform, publish, transfer or otherwise make available any of the Services or any information learned by you whilst using the Services or accessing the Site
- remove, change or obscure in any way anything on the Site and/or the Services or otherwise use any material obtained whilst using the Site and/or the Services except as set out in these Terms and Conditions
- reverse engineer or decompile (whether in whole or in part) any software used in the Site and/or the Services (except to the extent expressly permitted by applicable law)
- copy or use any material from the Site and/or the Services for any commercial purpose
- move, obscure or change any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original material or from any material copied or printed off from the Site or obtained as a result of using the Services.
- Users that are not Employees or Associates of Tributes.To acknowledge that access to the Site and/or the Services may be restricted at the sole discretion of Tributes.To in the interest of Tributes.To Employees or Associates.
2. Your obligations
- You warrant that you will only use the Site and the Services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and in an appropriate and lawful manner and by way of example and not as a limitation, that you shall not (and shall not authorise or permit any other party to):
- circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network or account (referred to as “cracking” or “hacking”) nor interfere with service to any user, host or network (referred to as “denial of service attacks”) nor copy any pages or register identical keywords with search engines to mislead other users into thinking that they are reading Tributes.To legitimate web pages (referred to as “page-jacking”) or use the Site or the Services for any other unlawful or objectionable conduct. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability and Tributes.To will at its absolute discretion fully co-operate with investigations of suspected criminal violations, violation of systems security under the leadership of law enforcement or relevant authorities;
- knowingly or recklessly transmit any electronic Content (including viruses and SQL injection) through the Site and/or the Services which shall cause or is likely to cause detriment or harm, in any degree, to computer systems owned or used by Anatta Limited or other Internet users;
- hack into, make excessive traffic demands, deliver or forward chain letters, “junk mail” or “spam” of any kind, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or otherwise engage in any other behavior intended to inhibit other users from using and enjoying the Site and/or the Services or any other web site, or which is otherwise likely to damage or destroy Tributes.To reputation or the reputation of any third party.
- You acknowledge that blog, chat, discussion group or bulletin board services and similar services offered by Tributes.To ( “Public Communication Services”) are public communications and your communications may be available to others and consequently you should be cautious when disclosing personal or sensitive information or any information which may identify you. Tributes.To is not responsible for, and does not control or endorse any Content of any Public Communication Services.
- If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Tributes.To has the right to terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services or access to the Site.
3. Access information
- You may be issued with Access Information that may be used to access the Site and/or the Services and any pages for which registration is required. Tributes.To reserves the right to change your Access Information at any time at its sole discretion and shall notify you of this change as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Your account is to be used by a single user only and you will not allow others access using the same Access Information. You acknowledge that you are responsible for ensuring that no unauthorised access to the Site and the Services is obtained using your Access Information and that you are liable for all such activities conducted through your account whether authorised or not. When choosing Access Information, you must not use words that are obscene, abusive or likely to cause offense.
- You as the registered user of the account will:
- keep your Access Information secure and not let it become public knowledge and ensure that your Access Information will not be stored anywhere on a computer or other media in plain text;
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information in all fields indicated as compulsory when registering on the Site and/or the Services and notify us immediately of any changes or mistakes;
- if your Access Information becomes known to any other unauthorised user you must inform Anatta Limited immediately.
- Once you have ‘signed-in’ to any secure areas of the web-site, where you are requested to provide your Access Information, you must not at any time leave the Internet terminal or device from which you have accessed the Site and the Services or let anyone else use the Internet terminal or device until you have logged out of the secure area of the Site and the Services. You will be responsible for ensuring that you have logged out of the secure area at the end of any session.
- You must not access the Site and the Services from any computer connected to a local area network (LAN) or any public Internet access device or access point without first making sure that no-one else will be able to observe or copy your access or get access to the Site and the Services.
4. Your information
5. Proprietary rights
- You acknowledge and agree that the Services and the Site or any part thereof, whether presented to you by Tributes.To, advertisers or any third party are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. All rights are expressly reserved.
- You are only allowed to use the Site and the Services as set out in these Terms and Conditions and nothing on the Site and/or the Services shall be construed as conferring any licence or other transfer of rights to you of any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of Tributes.To or any third party, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
- Use of portions of the Site may require a payment or subscription. Tributes.To reserves the right to change the payment or subscription charge or term for access to part or all of the Site in the future, subject to giving you clear notice.
- You will need to provide all equipment necessary to access the Site and the Services on the Internet and acknowledge that you are liable for payment for any Internet access charges to which you may be subject. If your equipment does not support relevant technology including but not limited to encryption and browser compatibility you may not be able to use certain Services or access certain information on the Site.
7. Liability for content
- It is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to using the Site and the Services in any way that they are suitable for your purposes and are up to date. The Services are periodically updated and you should check the Site and the Services regularly to ensure that you have the latest information. You should also refresh your browser each time you visit the Site and the Services to ensure that you download the most up to date version of the Site and the Services.
- The Site and the Services are provided on an “as is” basis. Although every effort has been made to provide accurate information on these pages, neither Tributes.To, nor any of its employees, nor their suppliers, make any warranty, expressed or implied, or assume any legal liability (to the extent permitted by law) or responsibility for the suitability, reliability, timeliness, accuracy or completeness of the Services or any part thereof contained on the Site or in the Services.
8. Exclusion of liability
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall act to limit or exclude Tributes.To liability for death or personal injury resulting from Tributes.To negligence, fraud or any other liability, which may not by applicable law be limited or excluded.
- Tributes.To shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure the maintenance and availability of the Site and the Services but availability may be affected by your equipment, other communications networks, too many people trying to use the Tributes.To Site or the Internet at the same time or other causes of interference and may fail or require maintenance without notice.
- Tributes.To shall not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the performance of or use of Services available on the Site and in particular, but without limitation to the foregoing, Anatta Limited specifically excludes all liability whatsoever in respect of any loss arising as a result of:
- use which you make of the Site and the Services or reliance on Services or any loss of any Services from delays or service interruptions; and
- defects that may exist or for any costs, loss of profits or consequential losses arising from your use of, or inability to use or access or a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Site and the Services at any time.
- All conditions or warranties which may be implied or incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by law or otherwise are hereby expressly excluded to the extent permitted by law.
- Your only remedy under these Terms and Conditions is to discontinue using the Site and the Services.
- Tributes.To makes every effort to ensure the security of your communications. You are however advised that for reasons beyond our control, there is a risk that your communications may be unlawfully intercepted or accessed by those other than the intended recipient. For example, your communications may pass over third party networks over which we have no control. The Internet is not a secure environment. Unwanted programs or material may be downloaded without your knowledge, which may give unauthorised persons access to your information stored on our systems. These programs may perform actions that you have not authorised, possibly without your knowledge.
- Tributes.To reserves the right to modify the Site and/or the Services or suspend or terminate the Site and/or the Services or access to part or all of them at any time.
- Tributes.To reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. Such variations shall become effective two weeks after being posted on the website. By continuing to use this website you will be deemed to have accepted the varied Terms and Conditions.
10. Indemnity by you
- You hereby agree to fully indemnify and to hold Tributes.To harmless from and against any claim brought by a third party resulting from the use of the Site and the Services or the provision of Content to Tributes.To by you and in respect of all losses, costs, actions, proceedings, claims, damages, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), or liabilities, whatsoever suffered or incurred directly or indirectly by Tributes.To in consequence of such use of the Site and the Services or provision of Content or your breach or non-observance of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- You shall defend and pay all costs, damages, awards, fees (including any reasonable legal fees) and judgments awarded against Tributes.To arising from the above claims and shall provide Tributes.To with notice of such claims, full authority to defend, compromise or settle such claims and reasonable assistance necessary to defend such claims, at your sole expense.
- Tributes.To may elect to suspend, vary or terminate the Services and the Site immediately and without prior notice at any time for repair or maintenance work or in order to upgrade or update the Site and the Services or for any other reason whatsoever.
- Tributes.To may elect to terminate the Services or your access to the Site forthwith on breach of any of these Terms and Conditions by you, including, without limitation, late or non-payment of sums due or if Tributes.To ceases to offer the Site and the Services to its members for any reason whatsoever.
- On termination, any monies due to you (including a pro-rata refund of your current period subscription fee) will be paid to you nominated account within 28 days.
- You have a right to terminate any subscription without penalty by giving 14 days notice of termination.
- Where notice is so given not more than 14 days after you first agreed to subscribe, you have the right to demand a refund of any monies paid to Tributes.To.
- Severability – These Terms and Conditions are severable in that if any provision is determined to be illegal or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be deemed to have been deleted without affecting the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- Waiver – Tributes.To failure to exercise any particular right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Tributes.To in writing.
- Representations – You acknowledge and agree that in entering into these Terms and Conditions you do not rely on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty or understanding (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person (whether party to these Terms and Conditions or not) other than as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions as a warranty. Nothing in this Clause shall, however, operate to limit or exclude any liability for fraud.
- Assignment – You in entering into these Terms and Conditions undertake that you will not assign, re-sell, sub-lease or in any other way transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions or part thereof. Contravention of this restriction in any way, whether successful or not, will result in the Services being terminated by Tributes.To forthwith. Tributes.To may assign these Terms and Conditions in whole or in part to any third party at its discretion.
- Rights of Third Parties – Except in the case of any permitted assignment of this Agreement under Clause 14.4, a person who is not a party to this Agreement has no rights to enforce any Clause of this Agreement.
- Force Majeure – Tributes.To shall not be liable in respect of any breach of these Terms and Conditions due to any cause beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to, Act of God, act or omission of Government or other competent authority or other party for whom Tributes.To is not responsible.
means the access information that we require from you before entering certain parts of the Site for which you have registered, which may be a username, password or subscription reference;
means all data, information, material and content, including but not limited to text, pictures, photographs, software, video, music, sound and graphics;
“Employees and Associates”
means any person who is employed by Tributes.To or is a legally authorised representative of Tributes.To;
means the services offered on or via the Site;
has the meaning given to it in Clause 1.1;
“Terms and Conditions”
means the contract between Tributes.To and you incorporating these terms and conditions;
means the person or entity that enters into these Terms and Conditions (and “your” shall be construed accordingly).
14. Contacting Us
This website is owned and operated by Tributes.To.
Tributes.To is property of Anatta Group which is solely owned by Anatta Limited, a private limited company incorporated under the laws of Hong Kong.
If you have a general enquiry about this Site, or about the services of Tributes.To you can contact us through our contact form, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at:
33 Tower Rd
Tel: (01202) 304771